Building Services Engineer - Bristol
Bristol North FWC | Property and Facilities | Permanent contract | Full time
Competitive salary and benefits including free gym membership
40 hours per week
As the UK's leading Healthcare Charity, we're always striving to create the highest standards of customer service. Maintaining cleanliness in our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs is a big part of this. That's why, if you're helping us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers, we'll really value what you do.
This role will have responsibility for managing a viable and effective preventative maintenance programme for the whole site, including the building shell and surrounding grounds as well as ensuring that all maintenance problems and queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with company policies, procedures and current health and safety legislation.
- Assist in the completion of all monthly PPM jobs
- Complete all Building Services daily/weekly checklists
- Manage and complete all reactive calls within a realistic and reasonable timeframe
- Understand COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and guidelines
- Assist with the ownership and management of all Health and Safety Management System folders
- Carry out all pool maintenance and complete regular pool/spa testing whilst on shift and complete fabric based tasks
- Receive and take delivery of all pool chemicals in a safe manner and stored in the correct bunding
- Maintain a positive, productive working relationship with all other staff
- Assist the General Manager in the prioritisation of health & safety management in the Building Services area, ensuring policies, risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place
- Ensure checking and inspection processes are completed as required and deviations are promptly actioned
- Proactively flag any health and safety concerns to the General Manager and Nuffield Health Operations Manager
You will require as many of the attributes below:
- Previous experience working within a maintenance facility role
- 3 Day ISRM Pool Plant room qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Team player, committed to providing a service ethos
- A qualification in either electrical or HVAC
- IOSHH Qualification
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Here, you'll enjoy a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like gym membership and private healthcare. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.