House Keeping Assistant - Aylesbury
As the Housekeeping Assistant, you will be part of the busy Housekeeping department to ensure a clean and welcoming environment is provided for all of our guests and team members.
- Maintain a high quality of standards and service.
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment.
- Take due care and attention to cleaning equipment and storage areas and report any shortages to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Work in the laundry as per centre specific requirements.
- Report defects in buildings, fittings, furniture and equipment
- Excellent people skills
- Passionate about hygiene and Customer service
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual
- A ‘Can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop.
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
What are you waiting for? Join the Kingswood Adventure.