Haulfryn has a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Manager to lead and manage The Warren Spa at Abersoch, Wales.
The Spa Manager will oversee all aspects of the operations and ensure satisfaction on all services provided. The core duties include managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, developing budgets and creating marketing and promotions campaigns.
Why Join Us
- Basic £40,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Discounted holidays at our UK holiday parks
- 50% discount on food
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Oversee and ensure the smooth operation of the Spa on a day to day basis, this will include checking standards and procedures to ensure that customer’s satisfaction is always met, and leading, mentoring and training team members.
- Continuously improve and maintain a luxury spa customer journey
- Supervise spa operations which include recruiting, scheduling, training, ordering supplies, opening and closing store and keeping a record of the cash register and cash deposits.
- Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
- Oversee marketing and customer relationship management initiatives to achieve targets
Perform a full range of facial and body treatments according to standards
What Will You Bring
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Advanced Health & Beauty qualification up to level 3 desired
- Retail background beneficial
- Proven track record of leading a team and exceeding financial targets
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented team player with leadership and time management skills
- Customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. More than 85 years later, we now have over parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday resort at Edgeley Holiday Park, Guildford, within touching distance of London and across to the peaceful residential Willows Riverside Park in historic Windsor.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
APPLY NOW | Via this advert, or email your CV profile to us directly at email@example.com
We look forward to discuss this great opportunity with you!