E - Hollywood Bowl Support Centre
What's In Store
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and website optimisation?
Are you looking for a working culture that is fast-paced, people-focused and fun?
Are you looking to join a company that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
Join Hollywood Bowl Group and in return you'll receive:
About The Role
- Hybrid working, allowing you to control your work life balance
- Optional pension plan
- Free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Access to our SAYE scheme
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
Reporting into the E-Commerce Manager, the role of E-Commerce Marketing Executive is an exciting opportunity to expand your portfolio as you support the team in the implementation and delivery of the marketing strategy.
Here's a closer look at the highlights of the role:
About The Company
- You'll support the eCommerce Manager with the development and implementation of the digital acquisition and retention strategies for the company
- You'll manage the content and merchandising on the website in the CMS to keep it current, accurate, compliant, and refreshed
- You'll help improve the end-to-end customer journey online, through UX, A/B testing, merchandising, marketing automation of website and paid digital advertising channels
- You'll manage online product and pricing information
- You'll support the eCommerce Manager to work alongside our IT team and agencies to build new websites and booking engines, and improve conversion rates through continual optimisation of the customer journey utilising customer insights and analytics
- You'll work with the eCommerce Manager and Content Marketing Manager to generate new ideas and create fresh engaging content across a variety of digital channels including but not limited to, consumer websites, listings sites and social media channels
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with over 65 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.