Operations Assistant/Lifeguard - Hartham Leisure Centre - Hertford, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Casual
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
The successful candidate will be supporting health and safety operations, driving customer service excellence and be part of a diverse motivated team
We need an Operations Assistant/Lifeguard who will…
- Be focused on delivering excellent customer service standards
- Provide safe and effective pool supervision
- Be part of a motivated team fully embracing our company values
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Support the varied programme of activities and sessions
- Effectively communicate with other team members
National Pool Lifeguard qualification is required but we can arrange training. First Aid at Work & coaching qualifications are desirable. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work including public holidays. We will complete a DBS check prior to starting in this role.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter by clicking 'Apply'.