Personal Trainer - Norwich
Level 3 in-house qualification available
Would you like to join the largest Health and fitness operator in Europe with a personal development plan and centralised marketing to help you grow your client base?
A career with David Lloyd Clubs as a Health and Fitness Coach or Personal Trainer is hugely rewarding. We like to think we have the best environment, the best equipment and the best people. Alongside this we give you the tools and opportunity to grow and develop, advance, and progress through our internal training programmes.
So, what do you get from us?
Alongside a personal training model, as a member of our gym team, you will enjoy a great range of benefits including: Full club membership for you and another family member / friend. Holiday pay 50% off food and drink Training and development opportunities including sports massage qualification and Level 4 advanced nutrition course. 10 week Personal Trainer Journey to support you to become successful Access to 400+ on line CPD training courses 2 Day David Lloyd Personal Trainer Training Course 50% subsidised 8 week Inhouse Training to become Level 3 PT CIMSPA qualified if you are currently Level 2. Quality Uniform provided
Our Personal Training Model: Flexible working hours – You choose when you are available for 121 training sessions. (minimum 25 hours a week) £15 per 45 minute session, increasing to £20 after your 15th session delivered each week. 40 hours per week equivalent of 51k annual salary Support building your client base - New members will receive 3 sessions as they join.
What do we need from you?
• Health & Fitness Coach – Level 2 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification.
• Personal Trainer – Level 3 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification
• Genuine passion for fitness.
• You will strive to always give great service and exceed expectations.
• Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills.
• Be a coach and motivator with the flexibility to recognise every client individuality.
• Possess Resilience, Dynamism and be results driven.
• Thorough organisational skills to ensure effective diary management and record keeping.
• Be a great team player and happy to share knowledge and best practice.
We believe any age is the right age, so whether you are looking to kick start your career with us for the first time or if you are now retired and looking to stay active to inspire others; we would love to hear from you.