Hospitality is our Personality and we are RedCat!
RedCat are acquiring multiple pubs and inns in sort after locations across the UK. Our calling is to revive and re-generate potentially amazing spaces, by investing heavily in the buildings, and design, their branding, and most of all the people. By providing industry leading, lifestyle enhancing spaces, we will be injecting excitement back into the hospitality sector. RedCat is an ambitious, fast paced company and if you want to come on this exciting journey, the opportunities at RedCat are infinite.
The RedCat Way
We want every employee at RedCat to carry out their role and responsibilities with the same approach, having integrity, showing care and being respectful. Whether you are managing a 30 room boutique hotel or you are making cocktails in a leading high street café bar, you can all carry out these duties in the same RedCat way. Hospitality is your personality, that’s why you an honest problem solver who will roll up your sleeves and make sure every customer you serve has an incredible experience, one to write home about.
We are looking for a Head Chef, that encompasses natural creativity and flair and enjoys the buzz of a busy service with the ability to lead the brigade in a professional but fun environment ensuring the team is focused on consistently providing food at a high level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the onboarding of new team members, ensuring their skills and passion are recognised and developed through the training programme. Building a dependable brigade, ensures the venues engine room is always ready for service. Your ability to keep calm and methodical in a stressful environment is paramount to being a good leader, possessing a good understanding of the overall operation will be key to the venue’s success.
You will be passionate for being best in class and progressive about the future. An ability to produce creative and original dishes that deliver on taste as well as margin will be required.
Great at encouraging chefs to confidently grow within their current role or move to new opportunities within the group is what you will champion.
Ability to work with current and possibly new suppliers to ensure we have the best produce at the best price.
Your great level of attention to detail for all health & safety, EHO, COSHH and venue standards of procedures will be part of the great Head Chef you are.
- Team enabler encouraging a culture of learning and development, talent retention and attraction.
- Hospitality Kitchen leader with a high-end pub and or restaurant, small events and small hotel experience.
- Developing menus using fresh ingredients to create contemporary innovative dishes whilst delivering on margin.
- Impeccable culinary skills, presentation and attention to detail to deliver the highest quality food of the correct portion size and temperature
- Positive attitude providing unexpected surprises to the team and guests and moments of care, being calm and considerate of fellow colleagues.
- Adhere to and maintain Health & Safety, Food Hygiene including HACCP standards and procedures.
- Fully understand GP% and comfortable with Stocktakes and results, and how to work on any problems that may arise.
- Assist in the management and training of new personnel, scheduling staff work hours, and doing performance reviews.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary £30-£36kpa
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% off all food, drink, rooms at all RedCat Venues* (T&C’s) apply
- Great opportunities to progress within a growing company
- Free meals on shift.
- 24hrs access to the companies training and development site.
- Wellness Programme
- Life Insurance