Head of Holiday Home Revenue - Clacton on Sea, Essex
Come and join us as a Head of Holiday Home Sales Revenue and help us create great memories that last a lifetime! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented leader to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis.
A little About Us & What We Offer
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK'.
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- Opportunity to use our 'Company Box' at The O2 Arena for music, comedy, sport & events.
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many National Brands and Retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
SALARY: Highly Competitive + Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As the Head of Holiday Home Revenue you will be responsible for optimising revenue generated from pitches across a Park, through planning and implementation of a utilisation and commercial strategy, holiday home sales margin control and finance arrangements.
- Plans and executes the park pitch and site fee optimisation strategy
- Leads and coaches a team of Holiday Home Sales Advisors
- Drives the volume of sales to budgetary requirements through effective performance management of team
- Ensures Owner lettings is managed in-line with the pitch strategy to enable maximisation of - holiday availability
- Manages all sales finance administration, regulatory requirements and debt recovery processes
- Develops and maintains a strong talent pipeline and succession plan.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses
You may start with us as a Head of Department and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our One Great Team at Haven!