Purchase Ledger Assistant - Rhyl, Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych)
HB Leisure are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the Purchase Ledger Team within the Accounts Department. You will assist with the Purchase Ledger processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business in the leisure sector, working with a small but busy team. You will be based at our Head Office in the outskirts of Rhyl.
If you have the relevant experience and you're looking for the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and upkeep of supplier information.
- Capturing supplier documentation to the finance system.
- Coding invoices and credits to the correct Nominal accounts and Cost Centres.
- Ensuring that the authorisation process is administered correctly.
- Resolving ledger queries by phone/email with suppliers.
- Scheduling supplier BACS payments.
- Assisting with Month End processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Processing employee expenses and petty cash.
- Processing business credit card statements.
- Ad-hoc analysis of supplier information.
- Experience of working in an accounting environment
- Tenacious with good time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) - particularly Excel to an intermediate level
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative when needed
- Able to work to strict time lines
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Full time, permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Free car parking
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries.