Are you enthusiastic, upbeat and keen to work in a place where individuality and personality are encouraged? Do you want the flexibility to work around the commitments in your life?
Then join our Waiting team here at The Aspinall Arms as a member of our Full-Time Waiter/Waitress Crew!
What’s in it for you as Waiter/Waitress?
- Up to £9.50 per hour plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Plus great cash tips!
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development pathway to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Full-time opportunities available with hours to fit around your life
What we’re looking for in our Waiter/Waitress Staff...
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy and like us, you’re passionate about food and drink. Previous experience in hospitality as a waitress/waiter, bar team member, front of house or food and beverage assistant ideally in a pub, restaurant or bar would be helpful but isn’t essential.
More importantly, you’re hands-on with a positive attitude. As a member of our Waiter/Waitress team, you’ll bring your life experience to help keep a busy shift calm and collected whilst ensuring you look after our customers in the best way possible.
A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast\
A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
#bandplife on Instagram
So, if you like the sound of joining our friendly Waiting team as a member of our Waiter/Waitress Staff, please click ‘ Apply ’ today – we’d love to hear from you!