Cabin Crew - River Thames, London
Would you like to work for the number one sightseeing company based on River Thames. City Cruises UK is looking for dynamic, energetic individuals who like to work in the leisure and hospitality industry. This is an opportunity for someone who enjoys talking to people and at the same time be part of a fun and dynamic working atmosphere on board as part of our cabin crew.
The Guest Experience Assistant – Cabin Crew working on our vessels on the River Thames support the Company’s mission in creating amazing experiences for our guests by delivering a professional, polite and proactive service throughout their journey as well as helping the Bridge Crew in routine and emergency situations, evacuation, firefighting, first aid, recovery of man overboard and any other safety matters.
About the Company
City Cruises UK is part of the City Experiences division of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation services. We operate public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, or other special occasions across London, Poole and York.
- Greet and welcome guests onboard our vessels in a polite and courteous manner at all times ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment facilitate an “at seat service” to guests which includes Food, Drink & Retail service enhancing the guest experience,
- Proactively offer Audio guides to guests who would like commentary in their own language (chosen)
- Provide exceptional hospitality to guests and coworkers ensuring that the highest level of customer care is shown at all times to leave an unforgettable experience and memories in our passengers
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements in accordance with the company’s Safety Management System (SMS), ensuring the safety of passengers is protected at all times
- Participate in routine safety drills to prepare for major incidents
- Manage visitor flow, especially when large groups of passengers are on-board the vessel
- Actively promote our local and global products and services, selling drinks, snacks and attraction tickets and upselling Meal Deals
**Post holders will be required to serve alcohol and must therefore be over 18**
What We Give You In Return
- Starting salary of £9.50 per hour up to £10.50 per hour plus commission
- Earn while you work incentive scheme which will see you taking home a percentage of daily sales and increasing your annual salary by an average of £1,000 pro-rata for full time hours.
- A generous food & drink allowance whilst working onboard our vessels.
- Shift Pattern to give you a work/life balance.
- Branded Uniform
- 23 days holiday per year based on full time equivalent
- Company Sick Pay of 5 days per year
- Company Pension
- A range of store and attraction discounts
- Company discounts of products and services offered by the Company
- Cycle to work scheme