Food & Beverage Supervisor - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Here at Manchester235, we are about our people. We are looking for dynamic, buzzing and friendly people to join our expanding team.
Working in a casino like ours is an experience of a lifetime. This is your chance to really make an impact with your career understanding hospitality standards in our casino environment and most of all, representing our James Martin restaurant.
We offer lucrative employee benefits; some are a taste of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you now ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital in supporting our food & beverage team, assisting the management, and overall ensuring our customers receive the best service Manchester has to offer.
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, appropriate relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the venue and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A team player.
What are the main duties for the role?
Planning: Responsible for ensuring that all bar areas have the staff, equipment, facilities and raw materials to ensure the proper daily operational execution of the bars departments and any associated entertainment and events activities.
Financial: Responsible for ensuring that bars departments and personnel are operating in such a manner as to maximise revenues, profitability and service standards and to ensure the security of revenues and company stocks.
Analytical: Responsible for analysing and controlling the operational costs and revenue streams of the bar departments to optimise profitability and security.
Operational: Responsible for all aspects of the operational execution, in areas as defined by management, of bar departments and associated entertainment and events activities.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.