Working Hours: Various casual working hours to suit most candidates including, evenings and weekends
Salary: £6.83 - £9.50 per hour
Your role will involve work within the catering team to achieve high standards of service and customer care at all times. You will ensure that all food is hygienically prepared and served in accordance with standards.
As part of this you'll:
- Carry out cleaning duties to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout
- Ensure financial and cash handling procedures are complied with
- Prepare food and beverages as necessary in accordance with cafe menus and as required
- Replenish stocks within the cafe and vending machines as required
But you won’t be working alone. Our leisure centre has a close knit and supportive team, all working towards providing an inclusive leisure hub for the entire community. You will also receive fantastic training and development opportunities and benefits including free leisure access and other various discounts.
What you'll need to do the role
First and foremost you will hold a Level 2 award in Food Safety in Catering or equivalent.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer care skills through examples of working within a food retail operation or service led organisation.
What we offer
- Free/heavily discounted use of all the facilities at the Centre
- Excellent Development and Training Opportunities
- A safe and supportive culture
- A chance to make a positive difference to the community