Team Member - Hook, Hampshire
Join our fantastic team here at Tylney Hall Hotel where we encourage personal development, offering full departmental and hotel induction training to support you with the start of your journey here at Elite Hotels. Hotel offers benefits such as free parking, meals prepared fresh via our Kitchen Team, and opportunity to live in staff accommodation here on the beautiful estate.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Ensure that the Lounge & Bar areas are correctly prepared for service - including afternoon tea.
- To serve all beverages to the required standards, and to ensure such service is friendly and efficient.
- To be aware of all the duties relating to the role of bar person refer to the function details and ensure that such duties are carried out to the required standards.
- Supporting with delivering the "Elite Experience" to guests who visit our beautiful Grey Lounge for afternoon tea
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Hotel:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed