People Manager - Beth Tweddle Gymnastics - Whitefield, Manchester
Hours: 40 hours per week
Reporting to: BTG Managing Director
As an overview you will be reporting to the Managing Director and leading our BTG business in the effective delivery of a People Strategy against our seven strands of people development to ensure a thriving people workforce across our business. You will work closely with the Operations lead and Head of Business and a Commercial Manager.
As a focus you will be responsible for the people journey as part of ‘BTG Way’ and will work with our strategic partners on administration and coordination support for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition, including recruitment centers, interviews and pipeline support, Onboarding and Training, ensuring completion on L&D registration and certification processes, Employment offers and induction processes,
Further to this you will lead on the Development and Quality of our people, including appraisals, #BeMore provision and ongoing people needs and Reward, Recognition and Retention through administration of payroll and HR functions, event support and reward and recognitions projects.
Recruitment & Train
- Recruiting and talent acquisition: lead the team to run our recruiting and talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Learning Operations: Manage the Tutor Team to deliver on the Coaching requirements of the business.
- Through strategic partners, keep up to date on industry updates, best practice and trends and maintain all relevant requirements for tutor licensing and currency/authorisation to practice.
Develop & Retain
- Employee development and retention: develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth.
- Trusted advisor: be the trusted advisor to the managers across the business, holding all managers to a high-quality standard.
- Plan, develop and implement HR and L&D continuous improvement activities for the existing teams.
- Inspire the BTG team through smart ways of working, high-quality and open and honest culture.
- People Operations: Manage the HR & Payroll requirements, through strategic partners, to ensure all people operations processes including performance review cycles; reviews and planning; benefits; legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc. is fit for purpose now and as we grow to ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately.
- Leadership: Inclusive and open with an approachable style and a genuine desire and ability to work with and develop people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- I.T literate with good knowledge of office programmes
- Experience of payroll and HR administrative functions and processes
- Experience of L&D and training administrative functions and processes
- Qualifications in HR, administration and/or project management