Lifeguards - Boston
- Immediate Start
- Hours: Full Time & Part time roles available
- Free Gym Membership for you and a partner
This is an exciting opportunity to join the 1Life team,
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to be considered for a Lifeguard position you need to be a strong swimmer, and have excellent customer service skills. You should also have:
- A UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users where necessary
- A high standard of physical fitness
- Confidence and an approachable nature
- Ambitious people keen to progress into Duty Management
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take pride in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout your career with us giving you clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.