Senior Receptionist - London
Our growing prestigious fitness brand is seeking a motivated, confident and highly organised Senior Receptionist who thrives on exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone with great initiative who can perform daily front of house tasks with confidence and strong execution.
The role will have two main areas of responsibility: general administration and acting as Front of House, interacting with current clients and being first point of contact for all current and prospective members. As part of a small team you may be expected to "muck in" to cover other roles.
Early and late fixed shifts (6.00am - 3.00pm or 10.30am - 7.30pm) over 5 days (including weekends) across two locations: W8 & EC3M.
We will only consider applications which include a covering letter.
Roar Fitness is one of London's leading private personal training brands specialising in body transformations. Our clients range from busy city workers to celebrity and TV personalities, all looking for the very best private facilities and trainers in London. Our team and it's founders are an experienced, sociable, and like-minded group all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about delivering clients industry leading results.
- You will have energy, personality and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Skillset is vital but this company also recruit the person sat in front of them
- Must be passionate about Health and Fitness - please demonstrate this in your cover letter in order to be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong administrative background with experience in diary management, excellent numeracy skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and professional with exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible and organised approach in a busy, fast-moving environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate and interact at all levels
- Complete discretion when dealing with confidential work and difficult situations
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as front of house in a small private environment
- Managing client and potential client enquires (phone, email, in-house)
- Providing outstanding ongoing customer service and handling client queries both face-to-face and by email
- Accurately managing diaries which are consistently fully booked with demonstrated experience of anticipating the Directors' needs and diary outcomes
- Monitoring client memberships and payments, and negotiating renewals
- Managing the in-house booking systems, ensuring clients accounts are in order and new clients are processed accurately
- Effective liaison at all levels internally & externally