Event Sales Manager - Chesfield Downs
Job Type: Full Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
The post holder will continuously manage enquiries and bookings using all opportunities to maximise business potential with their effective sales and marketing techniques. They will ensure the facilities and services for clients to the agreed requirements and standards are met, whilst assisting and supporting the Operations team to implement the plans.
The post-holder will up-sell the facilities and services during all client communications and interactions. They will offer show-rounds of facilities and other service experiences as appropriate, such as event set-ups or food tastings in order to secure bookings and future follow-on and/or repeat business. The successful candidate will supervise and direct the team towards the consistent attainment and delivery of hospitality and customer care throughout all events and business functions. Applicants must be able to demonstrate sales and marketing management skills gained in a comparable environment and have excellent knowledge in customer care / service.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it