Multi Sports Coach - Summer Holiday - Cannock, Staffordshire
25th July - 1st September
We are currently looking for Multi Activity Sport Coaches
Koala Klubs Activity Camps provide outstanding activity day camp childcare for children aged 5-14 during the school holidays, where the children's welfare and fun are at the heart of all we do! Children will enjoy a fantastic range of sports, games and art activities every week led by engaging staff at amazing locations.
Koala Klubs Activity Camps is a leading provider of school Holiday activities in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country offering outstanding childcare & activity provision to children whilst providing peace of mind to parents.
With camps running nationwide during almost all the school holidays, we have ongoing opportunities for enthusiastic leaders who know how to deliver outstanding sports, arts, and play activities.
Staff will be responsible for managing, motivating and being supportive whilst able to create a fun and engaging activity programme for children aged between 5 and 14 years, with emphasis on participation, structure, care and development. You will be expected to lead and deliver sport sessions, providing the children with a learning focus and different games and activities to keep them engaged and focused.
- Experience working with children in some capacity, ideally studying towards a qualification in sports, performing arts, teaching or childcare. This role is ideal for a candidate at the beginning of their career in coaching or childcare
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Be calm and patient
- Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp
- Someone looking for a challenging but fun job in the holidays, looking to begin their career in the childcare industry.
- Hold a Paediatric First Aid (12 hour or 6 hour) or First Aid at Work qualification.
- Contract: Seasonal work available every school holiday
- Hours: 8.00am – 6.00pm weekdays
Koala Klubs is committed to equal opportunities in employment and this post does require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. The amendments to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) provides that when applying for certain jobs and activities, certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’. This means that they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.