Night Manager – Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most beautiful properties in Basingstoke. This woodland hotel boasts attractive landscaped courtyards and refurbished rooms, perfectly combining old charm and modern commodities.
The Basingstoke Country Hotel is a 121 bedroom-hotel that has ten conference suites in total, ranging in size from smaller rooms seating up to 30 guests, ideal for meetings, to larger suites seating up to 240 people.
Our Reception desk offers fantastic customer service and care 24-hours per day and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Manager on to the team.
As Night Manager, you will be required to;
- Provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas.
- Be aware of the weekly business within the hotel.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Ensure that public areas are cleaned, security and floor checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Night Manager. You must be hard working and able to communicate with both staff and guests.
Look at our website to give you an idea of how picturesque The Basingstoke Country Hotel is!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.