Concierge – Royal Bath Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Royal Bath hotel, Bournemouth. The Hotel Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838 and famously recognised as the first hotel in Bournemouth.
The Royal Bath embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Concierge/Car Parking on to the team.
As Concierge you will be required to;
- Meet and greet the guests into the hotel and offer a concierge service to the guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ensure that the hotel car park is kept clean and tidy and regular checks are made.
- Sell the hotels products to the guests and to promote sales within the hotel.
- Arrange events for guests when required.
The successful candidate will be well-presented, polite and professional with a background of working in the hospitality industry. The Royal Bath provides a Valet parking service, so therefore you must be aged 25+ and have a clean driving licence as you will have to valet park cars.
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to availability)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.