Haywards Heath | Physiotherapy | Permanent contract | Part time
Up to £40,500 Pro rata depending on experience
12 hours per week
Our Physiotherapy team in Haywards Heath currently have a part-time opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist with a keen interest in both Women's Health / Pelvic Health and Musculoskeletal conditions. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the deliverery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead, onsite Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, onset MSK team which includes an Advanced Practitioner the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
As a Physiotherapist you will have a BSc Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification and be able to demonstrate the appropriate level of Women's Health training and experience. With HCPC and CSP registration, you will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills along with good IT skills. You will be customer focused and be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills and attention to detail. You will also be able to demonstrate evidence of on-going continuing professional development and knowledge of evidence based practices within physiotherapy.
You will see a wide range of pelvic health and musculoskeletal conditions including post operative cases, self-fund clients and those referred by consultants or local GP's. You will play a key role in helping our clients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of Women's Health training and experience
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from various Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.