Service Supervisor - Mobile - Slough
Mobile Service Supervisor
12.50 per hour
40 hours a week
Traveling fuel paid
If you're looking for a career that offers flexibility, excitement, and progression, then contract catering could be for you! At BaxterStorey our career opportunities span industries from retail fashion to motorsport within roles across marketing, people development, sustainability, supply chain and more. Working late nights or weekends are rare, giving you that important work/life balance - that's right you can work in hospitality and not work Saturday nights!
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
Service Supervisor benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Service Supervisor?
- Have experience in a supervisory or Team Leader role ideally in contract catering or hospitality.
- Use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
Mobile Service Supervisor requirements:
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- Be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Project a willing and helpful attitude to customers
- Seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas
- Keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!