Personal Trainer - Huddersfield / Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Job Location: Various
Area: Huddersfield / Dewsbury
Employment Type: Self Employed
Contract Hours: Self Employed
Whether you are looking to increase you client base, grow your sales revenue or want to change the location of your business to further your career as a Personal Trainer, KAL could be for you.
Kirklees Active Leisure (KAL) is the largest fitness provider in the local area, with a huge range of centres and a variety of activities for its customers to enjoy such as large fitness areas, swimming pools, group exercise and sports.
We are committed to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in the communities we work in and you can help us by motivating our customers to reach their goals through Personal Training.
As a Personal Trainer with KAL you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to be self-employed, be your own boss, set your own goals and manage your working hours
- Support with marketing materials and online promotion
- No base rent; instead pay a percentage of revenue on a per session basis, up to an agreed cap, allowing you to grow your business on a pay as you earn basis
- Our Personal Training Coordinator will be dedicated to supporting you with the growth of your business, as well as links to our fitness course providers to help you continue with your personal development
- Modern gym facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Reduced cost gym membership
- Freedom to train non-members at no additional cost
- You are a qualified and ambitious Level 3 Personal Trainer or above
- You want to work as an individual and would benefit from access to support in building an amazing career in fitness
- Demonstrate passion and behaviours which match KAL's core values
- Have Public Liability Insurance and are a member of CIMPSA or willing to gain your membership
- Customer service experience.
(This post is covered by Schedule 9 Part 1 of the Equalities Act 2010.)
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time Self-Employed positions
Experience: Personal Training: Desirable 1 year
For more information on this role, or to apply, please click 'Apply Now'.