Chef de Partie - Weybridge, Surrey
Oatlands Park Hotel has an exciting role available for a Chef de Partie. This is a permanent role within our kitchens.
As a member of our team of chefs, you are responsible for taking care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a section within the kitchen.
- Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to specific restaurant standards.
- Managing the development and supervision of the Commis Chefs on the section, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
- Ensure the stock s rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- Ensure full understanding of the functional administration of the restaurant.
- Be knowledgeable of daily business, reservations menu and menu availability.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements under the H&S act 1974 and food Hygiene.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen and all Food Beverage outlets.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Free car parking
- Uniform (where applicable)
- Friends and family rates
- Great working environment