Chef - Grays
Up to £11.25 per hour & benefits
Hourly Rate breakdown:
Up to £10.00 per hour, plus £1.25 per hour tronc average.
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to eat like an Italian - to escape from the day to day, connect with friends and family and enjoy great Italian food.
If you have a passion for food, and a desire to learn, this could be the start of something special!
As an ASK Italian Chef we'll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including fully accredited and industry recognised qualifications.
- A fantastic hourly rate, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- Pension contributions.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you'll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Online employee hub - ASK Italian's answer to social media, where you can see what's going on across the company and also see your rota, request holidays and have access to a huge range of further benefits including:
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You'll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
The key to our success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar? And, with amazing training from our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme, we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our family!