Kitchen Porter - Essex Posting Date
Jun 28, 2022Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel, Old Shire Lane, ESSEX, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
The Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel are now recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Kitchen Porter to join our Leisure Team.
What you will do
As a Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment in the Kitchen
- Ensuring that the Kitchen has all of the necessary clean supplies during each shift
- Keeping all areas of the Kitchen clean and tidy
What we're looking for
- A warm, people-orientated demeanor
- A team player attitude
- A proactive, problem solving approach to work
- Positive outlook and dependability
Perks you deserve
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" if the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our caliber, the Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel will offer you the following:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service
- Free meals on shift
- Free car parking
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning
- Training and development opportunities
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Discounted Leisure Club Membership
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food & Beverage, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.