Sales & Events Co-ordinator – St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa, Guernsey
Are you looking for a Sales & Events Co-ordinator role? Would you like to live and work in Guernsey?
As a Sales & Events Co-ordinator at St Pierre Park you will be responsible for converting enquiries into bookings, recording all event requirements on our system (Opera) and ensuring a seamless transition of information to the operational team. You will respond to emails and calls, conduct show rounds and help organisers to plan every detail of their event whether its a business meeting, awards night or wedding.
This role involves working 40 hours per week over 5 days to include weekends on a rota basis. Shifts are rota'd between the hours of 9am and 6pm though flexibility around later show round appointments will occasionally be required.
Live in accommodation is available with this role on site (single room with en-suite bathroom) charged at £87 per week all inclusive of meals and bills.
- You will have experience as a Sales & Events Co-ordinator or in a Reception / Reservations role - an events qualification is desirable not not essential
- You’re passionate about ensuring the perfect delivery of client events, from meetings to private functions and weddings, and have excellent attention to detail
- You have high standards of personal presentation, able to confidently represent the Hotel and its high standards
- You have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a friendly, warm genuine and approachable manner
What is in it for you?
- Live in accommodation is provided on site charged at £87 per week all inclusive of meals and bills
- Holidays that increase with service
- Share of Hotel service charge to boost your earnings
- An opportunity to live and work on the stunning island of Guernsey
St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 131 bedrooms. It is a popular conference & events venue, has a restaurant, bar and a stunning Health Club & Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer