Bowling Technician - Surrey Quays
What's In Store
No bowling experience required! Just a passion for all things mechanical and DIY!
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Technician, in return you'll get:
About The Role
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
If you love all things mechanical and enjoy DIY, this role is what you are looking for. As well as being busy behind the scenes solving problems and fixing faults, you’ll also be front of house interacting with our customers, maybe giving them some bowling tips! Being a technician is fun, fast paced and very varied, so to succeed with us you’ll have to love this type of environment.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, you will be trained on everything you need to know. You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and opportunities should you wish to take the next step in your career.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
To be a successful Technician, we’ll want to see:
About The Company
- A passion for all things DIY and mechanics
- Great customer service, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong initiative
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with over 65 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
Hollywood Bowl Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion amongst our teams, and believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.