TRAINEE FITNESS TRAINER - 20 hour contract 2 month FTC
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge their limits and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing team as a Fitness Trainer. So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other Gym we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with a real passion for fitness and wellbeing, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Whether you are a pro in the gym or simply a recent enthusiast, it really doesn't matter as long as you share our values and can be a part of the gym's journey to greatness. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award... now you don't see that every day!
We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
We know we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk - because we are such an awesome place to work we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff in our industry and we all know a happy team makes for a happy...GYM!
So why not make it YOUR gym, YOUR Purpose and OUR Promise!What you need to know about this opportunity...
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is Level 2 qualified
and looking to complete their Level 3 in Personal Training whilst gaining invaluable exposure to working life in the gym. This is a FTC for 2 months
in which you will be put through your Level 3 qualification and First Aid in the workplace free of charge
. Upon successful completion you will be further employed as a Fitness Trainer in our Derby Gym
on a standard Fitness Trainer contract of 12 hours per week.So let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for an aspiring Fitness Trainer
, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Are currently Level 2 qualified
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to completing your Level 3 qualification within the 8 week contract
- Will strive to understand the expectations of your members and work hard to grow your Personal Training business
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues and members
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS