Food & Beverage Team Member - Landscove Holiday Park - Brixham, Devon
Job Type: Part Time, Weekends - Seasonal
Shift Days: Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday, Various
Work Shift Hours: 9:00am-10:30am 5:00pm-7:30pm
- To appreciate how different departments within the Company operate and inter-relate.
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business
- To enlist the appropriate expertise to deal with technical problems.
- To read and work to all notices in your work area.
- To assist the Head Chef/Chef in providing the highest standard of cooking and services in all catering areas.
- To work to menus and receipts as advised by the Head Chef/Chef.
- To take delivery and store food items as directed by Head Chef/Chef.
- To complete temperature checks as directed by Head Chef/Chef.
- To comply with portion control as per menus and record all waste.
- Cleaning duties as per cleaning requirements/specifications.
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification required.
- Proven experience working within a kitchen environment required.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- Opportunities to earn commission.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols).
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 43 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday Parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.