Premium Pub - Live in available + Tips + 70% off meals + great place to work ....
Awesome Pub - Wonderful World's End
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of fabulous destination food pubs, situated in the heart of the rolling South Downs, just 1 minute from the A27, the Worlds End is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. Built in the 18th Century as a coaching inn on the old Arundel Road, the pub was recently refurbished to an amazing standard, creating a home from home feel, where you can really relax and unwind. The pub is dog friendly, with a large garden and outside children’s play area - roaring log fires, flagstone floors, oak beams and quality food in a superb restaurant area complete the dining experience.
We are boosting our kitchen and have a vacancy for an experienced CDP, Section or Line chef to join our wonderful team.
Your rewards as a Chef with our team:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working 2 days off
- Pay of £12.00 per hour
- Pay further boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for outstanding performance
- Job security with consistent hours in permanent or seasonal contracts
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty, free chef uniform and kitchen shoes
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Accommodation at a cost of £60.90 pw if required (subject to availability)
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Chef de Partie who cares about your craft
- Skilled and experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to run a section working to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A real team player able to inspire and support colleagues
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Obsessive about food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job for the season and beyond
- Up for the challenge with a clear focus on teamwork and the guest
Previous experience and knowledge of the CDP role in a busy kitchen is essential.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now: