Team Member/Cookie Decorator
Team Member/Cookie Decorator at Millie's Cookies - Thurrock Lakeside Shopping Centre
Rate of pay for all ages is £9.50 per hour
As a Team Member you will be serving customers behind the till but also icing and decorate our famous giant cookies. We are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive, enjoys customer interaction and works well as part of a team, creativity and attention to detail are an added bonus!
We are now recruiting Fully Flexible Full Time Team Members to join our amazing team for shifts between 8am and 9.30pm we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Decorating our cookies as per customer request/brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Lone working
Benefits for Team Member:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- On site free car parking
Fancy to find out more ? Apply today!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.