BOH Team Member - Enfield, London
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest-growing restaurant brands?
The opportunity is here!
German Doner Kebab is changing the perception of the kebab world. Kebabs Done Right. With over 90 restaurants worldwide, we are proud to be a market leader in the Casual Dining sector. With industry-leading levels of service, exceptional food, and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Now is the time to join our team!
We are looking for Team Members who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
You will support and work as part of a team to deliver exceptional food quality, outstanding guest care and amazing service! Your role is very important to us here at GDK as you be the driving force of helping to achieve our brand standards, work within a great team, and ensure every guest leaves the restaurant having had a great experience and they will want to return to us!
Here is what you need:
- Puts our guests first in everything we do.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Able to achieve the highest guest satisfaction by producing quality products in a timely manner.
- Work to brand standards for food and operations with the focus on the guest experience as the top priority.
- Effectively communicate with other team members to complete the duties and responsibilities within your role.
- Help and support the development of other team members through supporting, training, and coaching.
- Work as part of a team.
- Help all the team members achieve and maintain the appropriate skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional products and guest service.
- Demonstrate consistent operational standards and procedures that positively impact the restaurants overall operations.
Key skills and knowledge needed for the role:
- Can ensure appropriate portion & quality control.
- Can consistently monitor food levels within the kitchen.
- Works safely & consciously to Food Safety Standards always.
- Always wears the appropriate uniform.
- Cleans equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to GDK standards.
- Has the ability to always maintain a clean & professional appearance.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks and works as part of a team.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the ingredients, method & build of each of our menu products.
- Can follow GDK cleaning & storage standards, including helping with pot wash and having a clean as you go attitude
- Ability to fill in daily paperwork in line with GDK standards.
Working for GDK we can offer a full career pathway and support you with fantastic progression opportunities!