Assistant Manager - TVG - London Bridge
tvg hospitality is a global entertainment & hospitality operator with offices in the United Kingdom & the United States. Founded by CEO Ben Lovett, serial entrepreneur and a multi-award winning musician, alongside his brother Greg Lovett who joined the team as CFO following many successful years with the Soho House Group, tvg is based around two core principles:
The first principle is born through music, and the sacred connection that exists between an artist and their fans. Our mission is to build the best places in the world for those relationships to exist. Our second principle is born through hospitality, notably food & beverage. We believe in the artistry & elevation of not only what we see and hear but also what we taste. From the classics to something new, we pride ourselves on consistently delivering the best products with first class service.
These principles are brought together through a dedication to creativity, craft and character that provides a common ground for some of the world's best engineers, architects, artists, chefs, mixologists and brewers to come together with staff and local communities to create destinations that become landmarks, and experiences we remember forever.
tvg hospitality currently operates three venues in the United Kingdom with six projects currently in development and under contract in the United States and further new sites in both countries pending.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
tvg hospitality strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
ROLE: Assistant Manager – New F&B Concept launching Summer 2022 in London Bridge
HOURLY RATE: £14.50 plus service. Full time up to 45hrs, guaranteed Sunday & Monday off.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
As our Assistant Manager we would love you to have:
- A passion for consistently high standards and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- A genuine love of all things hospitality
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and be an excellent team player.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be excited to work in a vibrant, busy environment.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager preferred or you are ready for your first step up to the role
- Generous site discount for you, your friends and family
- Perk Box – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Training and career development programmes
- £250 Refer a friend bonus