Do you have a passion for all things meetings, conference & events?
Our Event & Sales Team are on an exciting journey and looking to grow! As an Events & Group Sales Executive you’ll support a portfolio of accounts within the group, maximising sales across group accommodation, meetings & events, conference & banqueting, promoting the hotel estate & facilities available.
What will I do?
- Manage enquires & bookings via on-line, email and phone for all multi-property enquiries
- Work closely with the hotels to meet demand
- Take ownership of enquiries from initial enquiry stage through to conversion before successfully handing over to the relevant hotel team
- Proactively support activity around account portfolio to stimulate activity and drive new enquiries
- Organise site inspections/show rounds, ensuring all information is available to the hotel
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
- Ideally, you will have sales experience within hotels, exhibitions or stadia, however, we are also open to consider individuals from another sector, as long as you have experience selling ‘a service’
- Will also consider individuals who have operational meeting & events hotel experience coupled with some sales experience
- KPI and target driven
- Ability to multi-task and manage the demands which come with a sales role
- Able to think outside the box and have ideas on how to maximise opportunities
What we can offer you:
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the QHotels Collection group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly supports the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.