Food and Beverage Assistant - Dibden, Southampton
Job Type: Various Hours
You will be energetic, hardworking and able to manage a fast paced environment and effective use of your time in quieter periods.
Including but not limited to:
- Greet and serve customers in a friendly manner on arrival
- Follow food hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations when preparing, cooking ad delivering food to customers
- Ensure products are fully stocked.
- Keep working areas clean and presentable at all times.
Ideally, we would prefer that you have already worked in a busy catering facility and obtained a basic certificate but full training can be provided.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.