Technician - Bromley, London
Hours: 40 hours per week (Some evening & weekend and call outs)
To ensure that effective and efficient routine, planned and reactive maintenance is undertaken within the assigned Leisure Sites to achieve a high level of service to all. To be responsible for out of hours call outs for Mytime Active Facilities.
- Working across Mytime Active facilities, by providing technical support and undertaking first hand response to maintenance issues and general maintenance including- Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical reactive repairs as appropriate for their Technical Qualifications and any other works within their capability.
- General upkeep of the building including updating decoration.
- Undertaking building related reactive, routine and planned maintenance tasks, including emergency repairs to ensure the sites are safely maintained
- To work with Contract Manager other Mobile Technicians and Technical Assistants to devise and carry out a comprehensive programme of routine housekeeping measures to ensure that the plant rooms and associated spaces are presented to the highest possible standard at all times.
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner, facilities being left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Liaising with the Contract Manager / Centre Managers regarding any technical problems affecting the sites, including regular updates regarding outstanding faults
- Ensure that all relevant tests and records associated with Statutory Testing, Pool Plant Management, test results, defect reports and service reports within Mytime Actives Facilities are undertaken and maintained correctly.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, including risk assessments, permits to work and COSHH.
- An understanding and appreciation of the needs of Facility Management to enable them to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- The ability to carry out minor maintenance works – DIY, Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical works
- Previous building maintenance experience with electrical, mechanical or plumbing qualification
- Experience working in a commercial maintenance environment.
- Full, clean driving licence.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & Pension scheme
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter. In the covering letter you should state why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.