Operations Manager - Premium Sports, Fitness Leisure Facilities
Circa £28,000 + outstanding benefits
We are looking for an Operations Manager who has a talent for managing all things operational (health and safety, maintenance, swimming pool management) for a high end dual use sports and leisure facility in Highgate.
Incredible benefits come with working for this prestigious educational institute including 33 days holiday, final salary pension, free meals on shift, free use of their facilities and paid for educational courses to enhance your career.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of recreational assistants and front-line staff
- Take responsibility for health and safety compliance across the sports facilities.
- Manage pool operations including pool plant management.
- Ensure the facilities are clean and well maintained, working with the facilities team.
- Work as the Lead Manager on Duty, opening and closing the centre.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- Smartly presented, highly professional, personable with incredibly high service standards and a can-do attitude.
- Experience in coaching, developing and leading teams.
- Experience in managing a leisure, sports or fitness facility as the lead manage on duty and dealing with high-net-worth customers.
- Preferably PPOC, NPLQ and FAAW Certifications, however if you can demonstrate the ability to pass these courses there is an opportunity to undertake training internally.
- Flexible to work a mixture of shifts including 3 open or close shifts a week and around one in four weekend shifts.
- Living commutable to Highgate for a possible 6.15am weekday start or 10pm finish.
You could be a Senior Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Sports Manager, Activities Manager, Programme Manager, Operations Manager, Centre Manager or Leisure Club Manager looking for the next step.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.