Conference & Banqueting Team Leader Conference and Banqueting Team Leader
Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2020?
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key!
Salary - £18.00* hourly average
*This hourly rate is based on a base salary of £11.50 plus a qualified estimate of service charge and gratuities paid monthly in arrears.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: - Discounted hotel stays plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
Communicate clearly with the departmental leadership team – both ways.
Ensure all departmental requisitions are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
Maintain appropriate par stock levels (relevant to consumption levels).
Ensure that all prescribed and designed processes, systems and standards are maintained.
Effectively manages smaller teams within the operation.
Ensure all receiving and primary store areas are maintained secure, clean, tidy and safe at all times.
Manage the “waste” program in line with the agreed local operating procedures ?
Always working to reduce environmental impact.
Present yourself in a professional manner and acknowledge clients and guests with a positive approach at every point of contact.
Report any suspicions / identified system or physical store breaches to the C&B Director / F&B Director.
Be an example for the team to follow. Communicate clearly with the team and provide feedback to team members.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experience in Food and Beverage team leader or similar roles.
Experience in delivering on the job training, coaching and performance management.
Basic Food Hygiene.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)