Guest Service Agent
A Casual guest Service Agent supports the Reception Manager to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
Salary £10 per hour
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Agent, you will support the Reception Manager to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Casual Guest Service Agent t contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of the Guest check in/out procedures and Guest queries
- Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend training courses, as necessary and required
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary