Assistant Bar Manager
We are looking for energetic and passionate Assistant Bar Manager
to join our team at DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London. We are a destination hotel located within 5 minutes’ walk from the Tower of London surrounded by pubs and City sights. The hotel has 583 guest rooms, 10 meeting rooms along with the Lobby Bar, “Number 7” located under the impressive central atrium, Restaurant “The City Café” and the stunning panoramic Sky Lounge Bar, Savage Garden.
for working with us:
- Working for?the?UK’s #1 Great Places to Work?in hospitality
- Work/Life balance with regular days off
- Competitive salary
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off food and beverage (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday:?28 days?including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts?with Perks at Work
- Free and healthy meals?on duty
- Grow your career?while having fun
What are we looking for?
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
You should be caring and confident hospitality professional with previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager role. However, we realise that some people are just born to be in hospitality, so with the right attitude, this could be your next role! We will provide you with all the training necessary to fulfil this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
What will I be doing?
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
- Able to work evenings, weekends and late nights
As an Assistant Bar Manager
, you will oversee the bar to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Provide consistently high level of customer service
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Manage guest queries and a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
Our teams help to make the biggest difference?and we?strive for 100% in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and also looking at what we can do to better ourselves.? We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of?Finesse.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!