Head Chef - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Roles Available: 1
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Head Chef to join the team at The Bamburgh Castle Inn
As the Head Chef you will need to lead by example and inspire and motivate others to deliver to a consistently high standard as you will hold a senior key role within the management team.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
A successful Head Chef candidate will be
- Flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
- The ability to cope under pressure, calmly and efficiently to set deadlines.
- Previous management of a kitchen team.
- Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house staff, and management.
- A positive approach to menu planning and costing.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate
- Stocktaking experience
- HACCP experience
Head Chef duties include:
- To help produce, monitor, and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas.
- To have total accountability for the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- Ordering, using nominated suppliers
- Achieving budgeted costs for food, wastage, and wages.
- Menu development
- Stock control
- Team management and training
- Daily briefings
- Kitchen cleanliness
- Progression opportunities
- Working for a rapidly expanding, award-winning employer
- Employee Discounts
- Company pension
- Weekly pay
A competitive salary will be based on experience