EVERYMAN CINEMA – COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
Are you a forward-thinking Commercial Finance Analyst? Then look no further, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
To join our Finance team, reporting to our Head of Commercial Finance, you will build and develop commercial reporting and modelling to support budgeting and the longer-term planning for the business.
The position is a hybrid role based at our Head Office in Hampstead, North London, as well as the ability to work from home.
As our Commercial Finance Analyst, you’ll be working closely with our Operational teams on the ongoing development of business planning and analysis, whilst supporting the Head of Commercial Finance to continuously improve reporting across all areas of the business.
As our Commercial Finance Analyst, your day-to-day will consist of;
- Developing and producing weekly reporting for the operational and senior management team.
- Develop the weekly forecasting process for venues for revenue and labour.
- Develop KPIs that provide insightful analysis and an early warning system.
- Develop the current GP reporting and support longer-term pricing and menu initiatives.
- Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, complete the annual budgeting and re-forecasting process; create and continuously improve reporting templates.
- Provide financial advice and support to colleagues to enable sound business decisions and support improved efficiency and profitability.
- Partnering with the business functions to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers and pro-actively drive and implement business optimisation and efficiencies, providing insight into revenue and margins.
- Support business leaders in delivering their targets on revenue, EBITDA, and cash.
- Support on Board and Investor reporting.
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
To be our perfect Commercial Finance Analyst you’ll need;
- A minimum of part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Exceptional commercial acumen with a proven track record of successful business partnering
- First-class planning and organising skills
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the “big picture”
- Excellent communication skills, working with finance and non-finance teams
- To be sociable and approachable
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI and Power Query would be desirable
- Experience from a multi-site business is also desirable
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
Our next Commercial Finance Analyst will receive;
- A competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies, as well as 50% off all food and drink
- 30% Sony discount
- Various employee welfare initiatives
- Epic staff events and team socials
- An informal, innovative, and collaborative culture
- A very good reason to get out of bed in the morning
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!