Sous Chef - Tenby, Pembrokeshire
We would love for you to come and join our great Haven team! We have an opportunity for a Sous Chef to join the Team on a seasonal basis, to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- An opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the o2 Arena for live events
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Masters Degrees
- Uniform Provided (Chef Whites)
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
Pay Rates: 11,50 per hour
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available on a rota basis AM & PM
What You'll Be Doing
As a Sous Chef, you'll be working in one of our range of Park Restaurants to support the Head Chef to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification ensuring a great taste experience to our guests every time.
- Providing an outstanding dining experience, ensuring service, quality and consistency
- Ensure a clean and safe environment for all
- Supporting the Head Chef in the running and organisation of the Kitchen
- Help Improving guest satisfaction scores and ratings, through delivering great food.
- Ensuring a robust food offering, embracing locally produced stock items where possible
- Support with leading an inspiring your kitchen team to deliver the very best
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Sous Chef or Shift Leader, either way we're looking for is a fantastic 'Team Player' with a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Chef and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!