Sterile Services North West - Preston
About the role:To clean and prepare all areas of the Hub in accordance with the Ramsay minimum standards documents.???????Attend mandatory training as requiredFlexibility to the needs of the business
We are looking for:A methodical and vigilant person with excellent customer services skillsAbility to work on their own initiative with good attention to detail to maintain our high standards.
Previous experience in a cleaning/housekeeping role; within a health care environment an advantage however not essential as full training will be given.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Sterile Services North West is part of Ramsay Health Care UK which provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service and 2 x satisfactory references.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.