LGV Class 1 Drivers
Drivers - LGV Class 1 (C+E)
Location – Stoke – On – Trent
Salary – Up to £35368.35 (5 on 3 off)
Shifts – Days & Nights
We have several opportunities for LGV (C+E) Drivers based at Pets at Home National Distribution Centres based in Stoke. If you are flexible both in terms of duties and in hours of work and wish to work with the transport team making product deliveries into stores this opportunity may be suitable for you. You will join an established Transport division, reporting to your FLM your key relationships will be with the wider Transport management team, Warehouse colleagues, as well as our Stores, key partners and suppliers.
Excellent service calls for high personal standards amongst the whole team. You'll be a careful and considerate driver who's willing to go the extra mile both on and off the roads. You'll be naturally friendly, helpful and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- Carrying out driver checks before you start the engine
- Carrying out store deliveries
- Delivering on time, but always legal and safely, making sure our reputation for excellence includes driving
- Flexible to do a variety of work
These new LGV (C+E) Driver opportunities have been created due to the experiential growth and expansion of our operation. These Driver roles are a great platform to further your driving career within a growing and financially stable organisation.
What you’ll get in Return…keep reading!
We’re not just another retailer. So this is not just another distribution centre. Where pets come first, we also look after our customers and our people, ensuring everyone enjoys a good experience with Pets at Home. But don’t take our word for it. We were voted 5th in the Great Place to Work UK Best Workplaces Large Category 2018 and we were put there by our people who like how much fun it is work here, how much opportunity there is for personal growth and how we all like to give something back.
We offer some great rewards for your hard work, including generous holiday allowances (including an extra day on your birthday!) you can save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 20% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more!
Why Pets At Home:
- Attractive rates of pay
- Overtime normally available
- Driver medicals reimbursed
- Reimbursement for statutory renewal of tacho cards
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment
- Canteen with reduced prices
- Free car parking
- Uniform provided
- Reward schemes
- Modern, diverse and friendly working environment
- To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence – newly qualified and experienced drivers welcome
- Hold a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC
- Own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Up to date experience and working knowledge in driver legislation such as Tachograph or similar - however full training will be provided with our on-site Driver Trainer
- Full, clean driving licence is preferable
If you want to ‘drive’ your own success and thrive on taking full ownership of your role we want to hear from you! Contact us directly to speak with us about all vacancies within our Transport division.
CALL - 01782 842015
EMAIL - email@example.com
We are moving to a new purpose-built facility in Stafford, we'd love you to come with us but we realise this might not be for everyone! We’re committed to developing all of our colleagues, so whether your future is within our DC, our wider Group or elsewhere, you'll get the best training and support to develop your skills for now and in the future.