Kitchen Porter - The Lindisfarne Inn - Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Roles Available
Number of Roles Available: 2
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable kitchen porter to support the kitchen and front-of-house team.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- Confident and courteous when dealing with customers and team members.
- Our kitchen porter will be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Be flexible to changing needs
- Willingness to learn
- Our kitchen porter will support the kitchen team in the production of food and maintaining food hygiene to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the wash-up area for crockery, cutlery & kitchen equipment.
- To assist with basic food preparation when required. Full training will be given to our successful kitchen porter.
- To clean the kitchen and kitchen equipment as directed and following the kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Other general duties that contribute to a smoothly run kitchen.
Benefits for a Kitchen Porter:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group