Trainee Manager - The Lindisfarne Inn - Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Roles Available: 1
The Inn Collection Group is a multi-award-winning hospitality group with inns based across the North of England. With outstanding locations across the Lake District, Northumberland, County Durham, and North Yorkshire, our inns are in some of the best coastal and countryside spots in the UK.
As a Trainee Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to work as part of the management team, managing busy customer environments, and lead from the front. Our Trainee Manager roles are guaranteed to be challenging each day and never, ever dull!
If you are hungry for success our training programme ensures our best managers get the development they need to progress to Assistant and General Manager roles.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
The successful Trainee Manager will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Assist the management team in their daily duties and running of the unit.
- Report to General Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management, and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
Trainee Manager duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!