Kitchen Porter - The Hog's Head Inn - Alnwick, Northumberland
Job Type: Part Time
Number of Roles Available: 1
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at the The Hog's Head Inn.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable kitchen porter to support the kitchen and front-of-house team.
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- Confident and courteous when dealing with customers and team members.
- Our kitchen porter will be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Be flexible to changing needs
- Willingness to learn
- Our kitchen porter will support the kitchen team in the production of food and maintaining food hygiene to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the wash-up area for crockery, cutlery & kitchen equipment.
- To assist with basic food preparation when required. Full training will be given to our successful kitchen porter.
- To clean the kitchen and kitchen equipment as directed and following the kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Other general duties that contribute to a smoothly run kitchen.
Benefits for a Kitchen Porter:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group